Thursday, September 9, 2010

Buying ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper



Over All Rating Reviews :
I got these slippers two months ago, after reading lots of reviews on Amazon, and they have worked out really well: comfortable and warm (but not too warm). Comments here warned that the sizes run big, so I followed the advice of ordering the Medium for my 10 1/2 feet. At first the slippers seemed too small, as my big toe was right up against the tip, but after a few days of wearing them they had stretched out enough that they now seem just right; the Large size would almost certainly have been too loose. At first I had to reach down to slip them on, but now find that they're just loose enough that I can scrunch them on with my toes. For bitterly cold weather I'll probably want to wear a pair of socks with them, but for ordinary cold mornings, they are just right.
Get more detail about ACORN Men's Tex Moc Slipper.


!!1 Bargain Sale Oskri Breakfast Foods !!1 Screen Tents Top Quality



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links