Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buying ACORN Men's Ultramoc Slipper



Over All Rating Reviews :
Unless my foot has grown another size in the last year it's safe to say these ultra-smooth looking slippers run a size too small.

I ordered these because I'd worn out the cheapies I'd owned before too fast and thought 90 bones was worth it if I could span some serious time in these. They're very well made with tight seams and the kind of look that you can get by with if you step out to grab the paper then decide to run to the hardware store.

Comfort wise they're great, with the exception of my toes taking unnatural shapes as they were trying to find somewhere to go. I wear a 13 1/2, never worn a size 15 in anything so the fact that the 14's were so snug leads me to believe you're safe with a size up. Too bad they don't make 15's (alas, the plight of the big people).
Get more detail about ACORN Men's Ultramoc Slipper.


!!1 Cabinet Pulls Ring In Usa !!1 Buying Infinity Subwoofer !!1 Great Deals Elite Neckties !!1 Low Price Cabinets Pantry



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links