Sunday, May 23, 2010

Buying L.B. Evans Men's Yukon Boa Slipper



Over All Rating Reviews :
These ARE a great pair of slippers, so the reason I add my 4 stars worth is this; I normally wear a size 13 but tend to wear-out slippers in the toe area. With this and the fact that I like to "slosh" around the house in my comfy clothes I decided to go big and order the 14's. To my dismay these are fitting like 12's. My big toe is pushing against the toe box telling me that within a year it's going to make a break through. Otherwise they feel great and look about as good as a house-shoe can. Nice sole, great upper and very clean workmanship and style. Good enough for me to pay the return charges on these 14's and order size 15's eeeeeeek! (if my neighbors ask they're only 12's ;-)
Get more detail about L.B. Evans Men's Yukon Boa Slipper.


!!1 Discount Floral Decor Artificial Plants ±99% Purchase Used Trucks



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links